GuitarJack Model 2
GuitarJack has several advantages over other device powered dock connecting audio accessories, including stereo mic/line-input, configurable Hi-Z or Lo-Z 1/4″ instrument input, simultaneous instrument and microphone recording with both inputs when used with apps like FourTrack and StudioTrack that support those features, software controllable input level control with 60 dB of gain plus 12 dB pad for 72 dB of adjustment, stereo line out/headphone jack with more drive than the iPhone built-in headphone jack, a 24-bit AD/DA converter, and the highest quality sound.
What You Can Do with GuitarJack
- Connect a wide range of instruments, microphones, and other audio hardware to the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch via 1/4 inch instrument and 1/8 inch stereo mic/line inputs.
- Record in mono, stereo, or simultaneously record your voice and instrument on separate tracks using GuitarJack with Apps like FourTrack and StudioTrack.
- Jam to the GuitarTone amps and effects App and the song tool in FourTrack (now) and StudioTrack (soon). More GuitarTone amps and effects enabled free while GuitarJack is connected. Also works well with most third party audio apps like GarageBand.
- Enhance the sound of your guitar with Taylor EQ, optimized for use with Taylor guitars and GuitarJack.
- Listen to music using the stereo output on GuitarJack, which has increased drive for headphones.
- 1/4 inch (6.5 mm) instrument input – nickel-plated solid brass Switchcraft (10,000 MTBF) jack
- 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo mic/line input – (no phantom power is provided)
- 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo headphone/line output with increased drive for headphones
- Dock connector designed for use without removing most cases
- Device powered for ultimate portability – requires no batteries or power adapter
- GuitarJack Model 2 includes a 24-bit AD/DA converter, however only 16-bit audio playback and recording is currently possible until a firmware update becomes available
- Sleek and rugged aluminum shell
Best place to Buy? – amazon