The 3Doodler 2.0 price and functionality has remained the same, yet the latest model is now 75% smaller and half the weight of the original 3D pen.
3Doodler 2.0 Design
The 3Doodler 2.0 has a slim anodized body which houses the re-designed feeding system. Compared to the original 3Doodler the new model is a fraction of the size and is now as easy to hold and use as a regular marker pen.
The 3Doodler 2.0 has an improved nozzle, duel speed controls, a new feeding system and an enhanced fan to cool the plastic quicker.
3Doodler 2.0 Functions
3Doodler 2.0 allows you to draw in the air by extruding a heated plastic line that cools almost instantly when it leaves the tip on the 3D pen. You can also draw over a template or stencil and then lift it off the page as a solid model. An amazing way to accurately test and visualise a structure from scaled elevation drawings or to simply have fun with art projects.
3Doodler 2.0 Features
- 75% smaller than the original 3Doodler 3D pen.
- Weighs just 50 grams which is half the weight of the previous model
- No computer software required or any real technical knowledge
- Uses incredibly strong and flexible ABS plastic or PLA filament
- Duel speed control and a double click function to create a continuous flow.
- Quieter and more efficient fan.
- Far better power consumption, the 3Doodler 2.0 is twice as efficient as the original model.
- Comes with power supply and 2 packs of filament. Each pack has 25 strands each capable of producing 3.5m
- You can now get an accessory called the Jetpack, which is a portable battery pack so you don’t need to plug the 3Doodler into the mains.